Moment CineFlare Streak Filters
Add anamorphic lens style flares to the setup you have now
What it is:
A filter that adds anamorphic lens-like flares to your footage without the need of any specialty lenses.
Why it's needed:
To create an eye-catching cinematic look on the camera you have now without breaking the bank.
Features & Compatibility
- Available in blue and gold flare options to match classic anamorphic flares
- Premium Japanese optical glass for superior image clarity
- Advanced 30 layer coating includes anti-scratch, anti-reflection, anti-oil, and hydrophobic coatings
- Easily stacks with Moment CineBloom Filters
- Precision rotation mechanism for adjusting flare angle
- Knurled grip for easy removal
- Works with any standard center pinch lens cap (like the one you already have for your camera lens)
- Available for standard camera lens sizes 67mm, 77mm, and 82mm
- Manufacturer: Moment
- Materials: Japanese optical glass, machined aluminium
- Compatibility: Standard camera lens sizes 67-82mm. Phones with filter mounts
- Available Colours: Blue streak and Gold streak
Dimensions and Specs
- 67mm, 77mm, 82mm
- Outer Diameter 72mm
- Depth 6.8mm
- Weight 25g
- Outer Diameter 82mm
- Depth 6.8mm
- Weight 31g
- Outer Diameter 87mm
- Depth 6.8mm
- Weight 35g
Flares Without An Anamorphic Lens
CineFlare Streak Filters will add those juicy Anamorphic style flares to your images without actually needing a full-blown Anamorphic lens. These lenses can run a pretty penny and often you don't even need the "Anamorphic look" just those sweet sweet Flares.
Blue And Gold, Our Two Classic Flavours
Works On Any Lens
Screw the CineFlare Streak Filter on your favorite lens, and get flares instantly, we have a range of filter diameters available. If your lens doesn't match the diameters we have currently, no worries, you can get one larger than your lens and use a step-up ring to bridge the gap.
Of Course, It Works On Your Phone Too
Mobile photography and filmmaking is our bread and butter, so we made this filter compatible with all of our M-Series Lenses using our 67mm M-Series Lens Filter Mount. You can also pop this filter onto almost any phone using our 67mm Phone Filter Mount as well.
Adjustable Flare Angle
A Precision Rotation Mechanism allows for adjusting flare angles to any direction you prefer. You don't need to stick to the classic horizontal, mix it up with diagonal or vertical flares!
We make our filters as thin as possible while keeping them strong and durable. Keeping our filters thin allows us to remove any vignetting and keeps a low profile should you decide to stack filters. For example, stacking one of our CineBloom Filters over the CineFlare Streak. The CineFlare Streak Filter has the same signature, red metallic outer ring as our other filters.
Lens coatings make all the difference when it comes to image quality. We didn't skimp on the and added not one, not two, not three, but 30 layers of advanced coating! These coatings include anti-scratch, anti-reflection, anti-oil, and hydrophobic coatings.