Moment MTW Camera Insert 5L - Black
Turn your backpack into a camera bag
What it is:The Moment MTW Camera Insert 5L is designed to turn a backpack into a camera bag. It features padded protection and interchangeable dividers to fit a range of cameras and accessories.
Why it's needed:It is designed to fit perfectly inside the Moment MTW Backpack and Tote, transforming those everyday backs into camera bags when you need it.
Features & Compatibility
- Super Organised: A Camera Insert you can configure with modular, padded dividers to create multiple small pockets or take them out for a single compartment.
- Weatherproof: Rugged recycled Kodra fabric with a double layer waterproof coating.
- Protective: Durable padding for extra protection against drops.
- Bright Interior: Never lose your bits and pieces
- Two padded dividers let you customise the interior to perfectly fit your camera setup.
- Stretch Pockets: Integrated into the dividers, stretch pockets are great for smaller tech that don’t often have a home
- Aluminum Anchors: Secure the Camera Insert to the inside of the Backpack so it doesn’t move around
- Manufacturer: Moment
- Materials: Water-Resistant 350D Recycled Nylon CPH and durable Nylon Velex
Dimensions & Specs
- Exterior Fabric: Water-Resistant 350D Recycled Nylon CPH
- Interior Fabric: Durable Nylon Velex
- External Dimensions: 315mm x 115mm x 155mm
- Internal Dimensions: 310mm x 110mm x 150mm
- Weight: 292g
With precise dividers, premium fabric, and padded walls, this insert keeps your gear safe.
Fits All Your Gear
Fits endless combinations of gear. Carry up to a Canon 5D (no battery grip) sized camera with a 70-200mm lens and room for extras.
Fits in the MTW Backpack
Our MTW Camera Insert fits perfectly into the main pouch, giving you quick, padded access to your daily photo/video gear. Unlike other large, bulky camera cubes, this one is just big enough to carry your essential kit and leave room for other gear in your bag.
Use the Camera Insert to turn any standard backpack into a camera bag, or use it as a camera packing cube inside your luggage.